One of our mottos is for all students to actively Seek, Meet, Interact, Learn, Educate or S.M.I.L.E. In other words, all students should conduct themselves with a S.M.I.L.E., because no matter what you are doing or no matter what the situation is, if you do it with a S.M.I.L.E. the happiness you generate within your network of friends, family, colleagues or professionals will be reciprocated and good for the body, the mind and the soul.
11 Surprising Reasons You Should Smile Every Day
- Smiling can improve your mood.
- Even fake smiles do the trick.
- Smiling helps reduce stress.
- Smiling makes you more approachable.
- A smile makes you seem more trustworthy.
- Smiling actually retrains your brain for the better.
- Smiles are contagious.
- Smiles may strengthen the body on a cellular level.
- Smiling boosts your productivity.
- Smiling makes you more creative.
- Smiles are free!
- Site Security
- Search Sessions
- Search Tutors
- Member Profiles
- Linux Hosting
- PHP 7.0+
- MySQL 3.0+
- Basic HTML
- Hosted Version
A professional educator (aka sessioner) who instructs a student or students in a particular subject in a public setting... More...
An partnership between education and the community to improve the community, to improve student learning... More...
A learned person with experience who provides assistance, guidence and know-how to other persons. More...